Thread: PAINTBALL

Default PAINTBALL

This is a friend of mine who i just taped for like and hour, and he really like paintball...

to be honest- not really interesting, it seemed a little pointless and boring, especially when paintball is a exciting subject, but none of the excitment from paintball was captured within this short bit of film.

Could u not get any actual paintball footage? if you threw some of that in, in places im sure it would look more effective.
    2 x 21\" HITACHI super contrast monitors.....2 x 200 gig HDD\'s....2 x 512mb dane-elec pc3200.....TV in card (cheap and sh!t!)....3.2 P4 HT....BOARD - ASUS P4C800 - C delux (fsb 800mhz DUAL DDR 400)....GRAPHICS - ATI 256ddr POWERCOLOUR Radeon 9600XT (500mhz/400mhz)....MATROX RT.X100 real time editing card

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheWay
    to be honest- not really interesting, it seemed a little pointless and boring, especially when paintball is a exciting subject, but none of the excitment from paintball was captured within this short bit of film.

Could you not get any actual paintball footage? if you threw some of that in, in places im sure it would look more effective.
    i didnt film anything...

and yes, it is pointless, and boaring...

i feel like i have put you down on 2 of ur threads, when i don't mean to, i appreciate everyones work for what it is....

as a play around at editing etc for no purpose, its alright, pretty good, but its hard to judge how good something is without judging how well it serves its purpose.

Not sure if i am making much sense but if there is no purpose, then there isn't much to judge, comment on.

Because bad design/editing can be excellent if its meant to be and works perfectly for its intent and vice versa, great design and editing can be bad!

keep em coming, is all i can say...
    2 x 21\" HITACHI super contrast monitors.....2 x 200 gig HDD\'s....2 x 512mb dane-elec pc3200.....TV in card (cheap and sh!t!)....3.2 P4 HT....BOARD - ASUS P4C800 - C delux (fsb 800mhz DUAL DDR 400)....GRAPHICS - ATI 256ddr POWERCOLOUR Radeon 9600XT (500mhz/400mhz)....MATROX RT.X100 real time editing card