Thread: Between the Mountains - Experimental Video

1. Default Between the Mountains - Experimental Video

Hi there!

We've done a new experimental video, this time called "Between the Mountains". The movement you see in the footage wasn't done with the help of a proper slider, since we've used a homemade device just to try a different result.

Hope you like it. Cheers!

I think the music went really well with the shots you caught. Some nice shots taken and the ambient wind noise went well.

I think the title font seemed a little out of place. For me it went on a little too long and too many shots of that bunker/hut.

Very nice. A great mix of shots and good music choice. So how did you do the jib shot.

Lovely ! my only gripe is the wobble at 39/40...... but i know how difficult this stuff is

5. Default

@NFox thanks for your comment. I understand your opinion, we tried a very simple font and with that we took some risks. We hadn't any other good shots and we wanted to make a new video, so that's why the hut has so many attention.

@Midnight Blue thanks! Well, to be short, we tried to copy the mecanism that traditional sliders use by doing one made of wood. It isn't as smooth, but considering we were in the middle of nowhere, it turned out ok.

@enc thank you! Very good observation, I also find that bit the one thing not matching the rest of the video.