Thread: Can this be done in Premiere Elements 8.0.1

Question Can this be done in Premiere Elements 8.0.1

I am editing numerous interviews of retired foreign missionairies. Each interview will be a seperate project. I would like to have the same intro for all of them. Can Adobe Premeire Elements 8.0.1 display numerous photos and video going accross the screen from left to right or vice versa, some in the foreground, some further in background, and having a stationary background such as a map of the world or globe. Is this something that can be done, or is an added plugin needed? Do I need to find a different program to do this?

I'm using a Canon HV20. I'm not sure exactly how I captured the video via IEEE1394 (I think I tried several different apps including Premiere Elements but it was around 6 months back and I can't remember which one was successful). All of the scenes were from the same tape but I saved them into separate AVI files when I captured. I was able to use Premiere Elements to quickly create a test project using all of the captured scenes before on the same system without any transitions or effects and exported the project into a Flash video. (I'm now starting to be a little more creative and add some transitions and titles to the same clips). I don't have access to the raw clips right now but I'll check and post the AVI file specs later as well as the project settings.

My system is up to date with all of the latest Windows update. My drive is an internal 1.5TB SATA (formatted as NTFS) and I have configured Premiere Elements to only use this drive for all project, temporary, scratch, source and output files.

fashion institute