Thread: Regarding to what video editing software to use to brighten or is it even possible?

Unhappy Regarding to what video editing software to use to brighten or is it even possible?

hi,

i'm not quite sure if this is the right place to ask help, i'm new in video editing and asking for help what software to use to brighten the video w/o loosing it's quality shown from the last screen shot (dark, without light) to the first screen shot (with light). is a video editing software even capable in doing this?, need your help experts.

thanks in advance, any useful information will be appreciated. (Despirate )

for the video reference (less than 500 kb cuz it's just a 2 sec video, a sample of my movie problem) in my problem maybe you experts already have the software and maybe referring it to me to solve my problem in lightening the video without loosing it's quality:

test.rar
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could you tell us what video editor you have?

only windows movie maker (is that even a video editor? T_T), what luck, sorry i'm just a noob when it comes to this.

Well, there should be a brightness increase in the "effects" window. Try using that...

already did that but the movie turns out blurry and brownish/gray. it's better of watching black and white cartoon shows at least it is clear and quality

Ok, I've just looked at your thumbnail again, Mind if I ask why you want the last image of that sequence to be lit up?

That looks VERY dark to me, I would never attempt to try and brighten that one up! Or did you just want the first image in that thumbnail to be brightened up?

i just recreated the scene (movie) exactly what my problem occurs (the dark part), cuz i'm experimenting my pet mice for some changes (due to chemistry class) overnight, in midnight around 2 am there was a black out that lasted 4 hrs (that's the crucial part in observation), so there's no light that can support the recorder for changes/activity from my pet (and i'm already fast asleep), and i can't return from the starting phase cuz my teach provided me a schedule for observing the mice.

anyone?. :(