please help me guys i'm toooooooooo desperate ryt now i've been searching many sites watching many videos but none helped i can't find any help this is my last hope.

the problem is i record my screen with camtasia 7 by using XVID compressor at 30fps, i need to record full screen & my screen resolution is 1600x900 so the recorded video comes out as 1600x900 AVI file, but i need to upload this to youtube as hd i tried many ways to resize the video to 1280x720 & even 1920x1080 but both come out looking blurry, if i upload 1600x900 to youtube it gives me a crap in return by converting it to 1280x720, i tried to resize my video using after effects, encoder, premiere pro but nothing seem to work all those give me a blurry video, so please help me guys i need my video to stay crystal clear & i need it to go hd on youtube without any loss in quality it maybe 720p or 1080p does'nt matter.

please tell me what compressor do i need to use in camtasia to record & what compressor to use to output the video, this issue is damn serious guys please help as soon as possible.