Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone to edit, link and loop a series of short videos (my programs wont work)

Question Someone to edit, link and loop a series of short videos (my programs wont work)

I have tried to download the videos located here all in 1080p and edit them so that all the all black EVE and CCP info screen that starts and ends each one has been cut and then attach "link" all the videos together to make one long one and then loop it for continual run (I want to use it as my Dreamsean in win7).

However I have tried allot of programs and I cant get them to link or loop for some reason. I was wondering if anyone will be willing to take on the project for me. I am naturally willing to pay for the work done.

Thanks

What would you consider "fair payment" for a simple job like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bpotter908 View Post
    What would you consider "fair payment" for a simple job like this?
    I would be willing to pay $20 if it ends up being more complex the doing a simple edit then the payment will go up.

What do you mean by "more complex" ? Was there something else you wanted done to the video if I may ask?

What do you mean by "more complex" ? Was there something else you wanted done to the video if I may ask?
    All I meant is that when I tried I could not do it on any of my software and one of my friends said the videos may be write protected. Thus it would be more work (if not impossible) to edit them.

Is anyone willing to take on this "job" for me?

Sure, I can download em.

I'm not sure about setting the video files to "loop" automatically all I can do is link them up together for you and ensure they are not write protected.

Sure, I can download em.

I'm not sure about setting the video files to "loop" automatically all I can do is link them up together for you and ensure they are not write protected.
    Sure you can go a head but one of the key things for me was getting them looped for continual playback.

Loop on continual playback is a player feature not a video feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Loop on continual playback is a player feature not a video feature.
    I'm not willing to download this on my bandwidth if you want me to loop them as well.
    That's not possible :P You need to loop them in your software on your PC, I can only "LINK" them not set them to loop every time you play the file.

So, do you still want me to do this? Or not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast