Thread: my 1600x900 video does not stay crystal clear . . .

1. Exclamation my 1600x900 video does not stay crystal clear . . .

please help me guys i'm toooooooooo desperate ryt now i've been searching many sites watching many videos but none helped i can't find any help this is my last hope.

the problem is i record my screen with camtasia 7 by using XVID compressor at 30fps, i need to record full screen & my screen resolution is 1600x900 so the recorded video comes out as 1600x900 AVI file, but i need to upload this to youtube as hd i tried many ways to resize the video to 1280x720 & even 1920x1080 but both come out looking blurry, if i upload 1600x900 to youtube it gives me a crap in return by converting it to 1280x720, i tried to resize my video using after effects, encoder, premiere pro but nothing seem to work all those give me a blurry video, so please help me guys i need my video to stay crystal clear & i need it to go hd on youtube without any loss in quality it maybe 720p or 1080p does'nt matter.

please tell me what compressor do i need to use in camtasia to record & what compressor to use to output the video, this issue is damn serious guys please help as soon as possible.

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

If you're going to use YouTube as a delivery method, then you need to read their guidlines as to what the best format for upload is and what the maximum size they permit. Then record in that size and format. Remember too that YT do their own conversion before publishing and the less you force them to change your video the better. If you start cocking about resizing from this to that it's not surprising your getting blurry results.