Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I get this effect

  1. #1

    Unhappy How do I get this effect

    These are the only videos that I can find this effect with such short notice....I would love to learn the name of it and how to do it..

    It looks like a lot of cutting or fading im not sure with the video and the inserted pictures HEEEELP!
    I am using the latest version of adobe premier
    Last edited by artiisan; 09-02-2011 at 01:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Asheville, NC USA


    Yeah, that's called jump cutting... you'll need to place 2 video clips, one on top of each other, then you can zoom onto the timeline and slice the top layer every frame or every other frame and then delete every other slice. This will give you that flashy jump cut effect.

    Check out my video training site if you want to learn more editing techniques. VidMuze

Similar Threads

  1. Help With An Effect
    By TheMeddy in forum Cinematography
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:10 PM
  2. Sony Vegas effect: Strange unadjusted effect block
    By MyInfectiousHate in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:11 PM
  3. is there a rewind effect or a fast forward effect or like
    By Troy Jones in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. Effect How Do i Do it?
    By Effective Productions in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 06:49 AM
  5. Help with an add-on and or effect??
    By bloodoner in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 05:23 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts