Thread: Open Choice TV Webcast

Default Open Choice TV Webcast

Open Choice TV is a new open access television show, which is broadcast in the UK on Sky Digital, channel 262.

The show features a wide range of material, including short films, documentary and sport.

The first broadcast is now available to view online at: www.openchoice.tv
    (RealPlayer required)

The online edition is currently being updated - please email: info@openchoice.tv if you would like to send a video via FTP for broadcast.

www.openchoice.tv

Moved to the links section.

I don't have sky, unfortunately, but it could be interesting. I don't have time to watch this just now, but i'll grab it later.

Actually, i just looked, and no i won't. It's rmvb. You should really look into having at least the option of wmv and xvid there. Oh well.
    AMD Athlon 1700 (@2200mhz from 1466 sod the noise!) - 768mb pc3200 - 200GB Maxtor - Pioneer 106 - GF4 Ti4200 - twinhan/visionplus pci dvb-t - random pci analogue tv tuner - A7v600-x (to replace the a7n8x-d that died...) - random 17\" CRT
    Sony STR-DE425 & Eltax c205s;
    xBox w/20GB HDD- executer 2.3b;
    xBox - standard;
    Konica/Minolta dimage z10 w/2x512mb SD;
    iRiver h340;
    A silly amount of Cat-5 and usb cables

It does look quite interesting, and may well be something I'd consider using (assuming we actually get some sort of say in when it's broadcast)

Right, I've just phoned Open Choice, spoke to a guy called Jon Howarth and asked him a couple of questions about this.... they are occasional programs... the next broadcast is likely to be in June, looking at a time slot of about 9pm-10:30ish, depending on how many people buy the time. So it's not like people could get put on at 3am or anything like that

Marc - maybe you can approach them for a sponsorship deal for the competition; the winner gets their video/film broadcasted for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thorpe
    Marc - maybe you can approach them for a sponsorship deal for the competition; the winner gets their video/film broadcasted for free?
    Thats an awsume idea! :idea: