Thread: Video Editing Service

1. Default Video Editing Service

I've started a video editing service at http://www.vidspice.com . With this service, you can send me all of your video, and I will edit it and turn it into a fun, interesting movie to show to your friends and family! If you're interested, please see the website for more details. Thank you!

2. Default

Just as a note- the price has been lowered to a flat price of $5! I haven't had anyone purchase so far, and I would really appreciate if somebody found this useful! I have no hurry, so your video would be my only concern! This would make it easier for me to get to your video and spend much effort on it!
    Thanks,
    MichiCoop

I admire your effort, but I think you need to aim elsewhere.

If I may suggest, don't collaborate doing internet video projects with people, Most people on the internet will simply ignore you when you ask for $5 ( Even though they would spend that in a heart-beat ) and I think you would find more opportunities to work on projects and grow in your local area.

May I also suggest you remove your home address from your website? There is no valid reason why a person should know where your home address is, Your opening yourself up to a lot of junk mail and possibly some unwanted trouble.

If you really want people to mail you items, can I suggest you use a "PO box" in your name? They can mail it to that place and then you pick it up from there.

Apart from that, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you stick around here in the community...there are some very experienced video gurus here ( I'm not one of them ) and I think you could benefit from reading some of the topics and even contributing to it.

EDIT: You have since removed your address from your website which I am pleased to see.
    Last edited by Bpotter908; 09-26-2011 at 11:25 PM.

4. Default

I appreciate the advice, but I think I'll keep trying.
    I'm still offering a full video editing for only $5, payable via PayPal at the end of our transaction.
    But, I am also offering new Custom Logo designs. This includes stationary and mobile logos, for videos or for just being a picture. This is a free service, and just one I am wanting to try out and see if I can expand on. All "picture" logos will be made with Adobe Photoshop, and all "video" logos will be made with Adobe After Effects. So, if you want a logo, either for a business or for personal reasons, feel free to visit my website at www.vidspice.com or email me at cooper.hird@gmail.com