Thread: Universal/Sony BMG music writer - Royalty free music - $2.00-$3.95 per trk

1. Default Universal/Sony BMG music writer - Royalty free music - $2.00-$3.95 per trk

I am a composer for Sony BMG , Chappell and Universal.

Here are my non exclusive tracks at the lowest prices on the net…

High quality drama scores, piano works, orchestral pieces, choral work, funk, hip hop and electronica.

Probably some of the best royalty free music on the net at the lowest prices of between $2.00-$3.95 a track.

My music is featured on Big Brother, MTV, Sky Sports, Top Gear and others.

Click to listen to 700 tracks in either of these accounts -

https://www.pond5.com/artist/DIAMONDSOUNDS

https://www.pond5.com/artist/futurelovers

Blog Entries

That's the way royalty free music should be. Cheap enough that there's really no reason not to buy and try out several pieces before deciding. I hope you sell millions!

Can you just clarify: The one off fee allows unlimited use (ie you can dub it onto several videos)?
    Do you require a composer's credit (Obviously it would be courteous to give you one, but is it a requirement)?
    Can I edit it or use it as a sample in other works?

If tis is all covered somewhere in detail, my apologies - I couldn't find your T&Cs/licence details.
    Tim

3. Default

Hi Tim

Thanks for your kind words - yes I agree I really think a lot of people have crazy prices, a lot of my work within those two links are stuff I have made for universal and they loved but did not have the projects for. I did a short film course last year and was shocked that other students could not get hold of royalty free music for a fair price. Hence my new catologue.

To be clear , the licence is very good - its completely royalty free, one of fee, licence for life, use in as many projects as you want, no cap on that whatsoever, no need or want for a credit for me, its not important to me at all. You may edit it however you want to. There are no restrictions on the music whatsoever , the only thing you cannot do is take the music and attempt to resell it as your own work or attempt to sell it as music yourself ( ie make a CD and sell it onto others for use ) - the licence for the works are non transferable - ie. if you buy '' glory days'' for $3.95 you can use it a million times but you cannot give that file to another person to make their video , they need to purchase the file themselves.

I currently have around 700 great tracks there and am continuing to add to it at the moment weekly.

If you know of anyone looking for good tracks please do ask them to listen to the two links and further my sales. I am keeping the prices low and the quality high.

I can also do a bulk sale of several of the tracks if anyones intereseted. If you listen to them and want 20 then I can do an even cheaper deal or bespoke edits for you if you contact me at futurelovers999@gmail.com

Blog Entries

Great stuff and very fair. I've bookmarked your catalogues and will consider it in future projects.
    Tim

Very fair indeed. Thank you for posting.