Thread: Squirrel Snack

Cool Squirrel Snack

Simple video I shot of a squirrel eating:

Why am I an editor? ...because I'm a bad filmer!
    ☮ ♫ ☾ ☆ ☼ ☯ ~ Live Long & Prosper

Sweet clip. Have you considered using Foley to further characterise the rustling within the leaves and nibbling on what I assume are acorns?

Cheers,
    Louise.

I have never heard of Foley products, their site is currently down. They are not acorns they are Maple whirlybirds/helicopter seeds.

Foley is a term used which means adding sound FX, named after the farther of Sound FX Mr Foley.

To much zooming in and out for my taste.

I never thought about sound FX, good idea.

Yeah the zooming was a result of not knowing his next move and trying to "place" him in the tree.

this is around 2 two minutes too long. i lasted 30 seconds. your capable of better than this PF. what happened to your experimenting with different angles like you did with your BMX stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    this is around 2 two minutes too long. i lasted 30 seconds. your capable of better than this PF. what happened to your experimenting with different angles like you did with your BMX stuff ?
    Oh absolutely, but this was just a spur of the moment thing. I grabbed my camera and shot because I've never seen one come out this far to the edge of the tree; so close to the house. Honestly nothing worthy of bragging about I should probably chill on the viewing room posts and save it for my good work haha