Thread: Play image for xxx seconds and get little size video? (not 1GB+ for a stupid image!)

Question Play image for xxx seconds and get little size video? (not 1GB+ for a stupid image!)

Well I have a video that is 13 hours and 20 minutes the whole time 1 image and so I want to play the image as long as that but the sizes of ANY format gets very big, I can't upload such big files to youtube (400 MB up to 75GB files i get!)
    as said the WHOLE video is ONE image, no effect , nothing changes, ALL FRAMES ARE THE SAME, then why the hell do I gett such big files?!!?!?!?!
    I'm very frustrated at this point, I need it for a music mix... that is 13 hours and 20 minutes long.
    But if only the video is 400 MB for one stupid image then .. eh, no it can;t be tthis way.

I really look forward to an solution, any help would be really appreciated.
    also I want to add that the video does not have any sound at all, I want to use youtubes swap sound function to upload video and sound seperately.

You can't normally upload anything to YouTube that is longer than 15 mins anyway.

Are you rendering the file in a compressed format like mpeg2 or 4 or even a .wmv.

13 hours is very long, even for just a sound file it's not going to be small. It's not like you are uploading a photo it's like uploading a photo 25 times every second. So that's 1500 pictures every min 90,000 different images every hour x 13 hours, well you get the point. There are things you can do to reduce the file size but this all sounds to strange for me to deal with.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 08-20-2011 at 10:35 PM.

I had seen a "enable NULL frame" option but the file size was still big eh, oh well.. I will put it into mp4 format, I know the sound is big, i got it converted to AC3 and it was about 1 gig, just something I can upload but if there comes an additional 20 gigs for just a f*ing image then it's beyong my upload range...