Thread: Spotted - MOTION BACKGROUNDS

Default Spotted - MOTION BACKGROUNDS

There is 2 digital Juice Jumpbacks for sale on ebay at the moment going for a good price.

Perfect to use in menu backgrounds, and movie making.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I myself paid about 65 for mine near christmas time.
    hope its of use to someone.

I might have been interested in trying to grab a bargain here but in a couple of this guys' auctions he refers to DVDRs. Just makes me wonder if they are copies.

Yea can't be to careful.
    You could always e-mail and ask if these are official new, or dvdrs.

On another note, can you add me to msn - dvd_xtreme@hotma.com so i can ask u some help on matrox rtx100
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheWay
    On another note, can you add me to msn - dvd_xtreme@hotma.com so I can ask you some help on matrox rtx100
    cheers
    Gladly. If you added me then I'll get asked to accept you. It should take care of itself. However, depending on the type of questions you have I might not be able to answer.
    If it's "how do I do this effect/export" type questions then I might be able to help. If it's "My RTX100 is not working" type questions then I'll likely not be able to help. Talk to Matrox. The support people frequenet their own chat forums and "not working" issues crop up all the time (most posts in fact). They are by far your best bet for that.

But back the original thread for a moment. Marc, you have some Digital Juice disks. How are the Ts and Cs written? Is the licence transferrable for a sale? Do you have to register with a serial number to activate etc etc. These ebay item migt be a good deal if the licence is, indeed, transferable.

I have some, i have editors tool kit 1 and 2, they are great. If i didn't have these I would get them.

They are dvd-9 dvds and no serials etc. You just bang them in and away you go, transfering a motion to whatever speed and colour then exporting to avi.

12" design products look great also but 599.99? eek

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheWay
    They are dvd-9 dvds and no serials etc.
    Now get it then. He/she has bought the things, copied the disks and now selling the originals on.

I must admit it looked a little suspect, someone getting so many "duplicate birthday presents" in one go.

my e-mail...

How come you got 4 duplicate presents of digital juice, sorry for the doubt, but seems suspicious. Are these orginals? thanks!

Reply...

Hi,
    My Birthday was 13/02.
    You buy these Volumes in bulks of 5 to get them a little cheaper, 59.99 each or 250 for 5 (then plus P+P and vat!).
    I was going to buy them myself and kept going on about them, my girlfriend and mother both saw this as a hint on what I would Like for my BD present.

So I ended up with two sets of the same 5 volumes. Nearly 3 sets, but I kept putting off ordering myself. Now that would of been a funny story - 3sets!

I know I am selling these so I'm going to say this but... These are a good bargin, and if like me you love video, then these are a must, the backgrounds are fantastic, all in digital broadcast quality. Each one of the volumes, I carefully picked, and the ones I have for sale are honestly the most impressive and fit for many projects.

Oh nearly forgot, these are indeed orginals, not coppied/ or pirate. I wouldn't even copy them for a mate, and had many e-mails asking me to sell them a copy. They are cheap enough for what they are so I beleive Digital Juice Deserve the Money!

ps2xtreme

============================================

thats me told!