Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Student Wedding Videographer Needed

Default Student Wedding Videographer Needed

Hi! I am getting married on 2nd June 2012 in Warwickshire and am on a very tight budget. I am looking for a student wedding videographer, or someone just starting out in the business, (preferably who has a little experience) who can shoot my wedding video cheaply to gain experience and build their portfolio? Can anyone help?

Blog Entries

I guess you haven't really read and taken on board the other posts about this. A student videographer might be of use at a wedding as an assistant to the main one.

Your video will last a lifetime. Think long and hard about where to cut corners.
    Tim

Or . . . you could end up with something like this
    Wedding film man missed it and Mrs | The Sun |News
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Hi Tim, that's the thing, I must have read every post going and taken it in but we simply cannot afford a full priced videographer. We have cut corners on everywhere so far... I'm even doing my own flowers and cake and using our own cars... We havent even thought about a honeymoon! So I thought a good idea would be to see if anyone on this forum could help as there must be people starting up in the business who are willing to do a cheaper rate to build their portfolio. It's either that or nothing I'm afraid as there are simply no more corners to be cut...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerryd View Post
    Hi Tim, that's the thing, I must have read every post going and taken it in but we simply cannot afford a full priced videographer. We have cut corners on everywhere so far... I'm even doing my own flowers and cake and using our own cars... We havent even thought about a honeymoon! So I thought a good idea would be to see if anyone on this forum could help as there must be people starting up in the business who are willing to do a cheaper rate to build their portfolio. It's either that or nothing I'm afraid as there are simply no more corners to be cut...
    Fair enough Kerry. If you recognise the possible shortcomings then you're going in with realistic expectations. I'm certainly not trying to dissuade you from offering a leg up to a new business/student. I really hope you find someone (or maybe two people) who can help you out. And whlst I said the video will last a lifetime, I hope your life together lasts at least as long
    Tim

I'm pretty sure that an enthusiastic 1st year student could match and better the example I used. I hope you get a volunteer from here, but if not, try your local media college. I used to film at Warwick uni and seem to remember legions of media students passing through their doors.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Just sent you a PM

Default Videographer

http://vimeo.com/31760039

A sample of my work - i am able to put together packages to suit all needs and budgets. I am friendly, creative and able to capture that special day for you magnificently, without intruding. I have a number of references if required, but if you like what you see then please don't hesitate to get in touch and email me at creative.instincts@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks

Glenn

Red face I would love to help

Quote Originally Posted by Kerryd View Post
    Hi! I am getting married on 2nd June 2012 in Warwickshire and am on a very tight budget. I am looking for a student wedding videographer, or someone just starting out in the business, (preferably who has a little experience) who can shoot my wedding video cheaply to gain experience and build their portfolio? Can anyone help?
    Hello there, my name is Ludivine and I have experience filming and editing documentaries as well as sports news. I am working for a TV broadcaster and have been editing for television. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to film or edit a wedding video. Weddings are my passion though so I would love to be considered if you haven't found the right person yet.
    Just drop me an email at ludivine.vallano@gmail.com

Thank you!

Default wedding

Where is your wedding? I would gladly shoot it for a good price.

I go to college, but I've been shooting weddings for 3 years.

I shoot only In HD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast