Thread: Epic meal time maniac!

Default Epic meal time maniac!

PLEASE check it out and thumb it up it would be much appreiciated cheers

although, I might add you may not quite get it if your not familiar with the show

been told by quite a few people they enjoyed this video even though they dont watch epic meal time, so my previous statement maybe wrong haha

I think the sound could have been better. I'm not sure why you kept the human soup recipe scene so dark. The models (fingers, blood) etc. looked good. The humour wasn't really to my taste. Except the very lag joke. I liked the opening shot but for me it kind of went down hill from there.

Bad lighting camera work terrible sound, script and acting but after saying that I like it. "Eye balls and fingers ya fucking noob" I luv that and I'm not sure why???
    http://www.soundzshop.com
    A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

http://www.soundclick.com/solway

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think the sound could have been better. I'm not sure why you kept the human soup recipe scene so dark. The models (fingers, blood) etc. looked good. The humour wasn't really to my taste. Except the very lag joke. I liked the opening shot but for me it kind of went down hill from there.
    i personally love the lighting i used in this i like things to look dark n lower the saturation like that just when i see it in the movies looks creepy gives off a real eery feel n thats what im about :P and ah well thats understandable mate to be honest only people who are familar with epic meal time will get the humour but ive been told by people who dont wacth it they enjoyed it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by solway View Post
    Bad lighting camera work terrible sound, script and acting but after saying that I like it. "Eye balls and fingers ya fucking noob" I luv that and I'm not sure why???
    lighting was on purpose, raw footage looks really different i made the lighting look this way in editing and like it that way, the camera work, script and acting is trying to replicate that of the show "epic meal time" im guessing your not familar with it hence not getting why it was shot this way :p and i do agree i really need to invest in a boom mic or at least a seperate mic to my cameras built in one but its not a priority im more focusing on getting a new camera. and haha well in the show he always says something like what next? more bacon ya fucking noob for eg so i put a twisted lil spin on it :P thanks for commenting
    Last edited by mattdaviestv; 08-10-2011 at 04:54 PM.