Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Please!!!

1. Default Help Me Please!!!

ok i am trying to render a video of a well known game called runescape... i have followed a hell of a lot of online tutorials to try and render in 1080x720...
    -My video WILL render in 720x480

what it looks like in 720x480 : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

What it looks like in 1080x720 : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Any help is highly appreciated, as you can imagine i am highly pissed off.

If you are trying to render it in full HD you need to choose 1920 x 1080 or half HD 1280 x 720. Just use one of the easy to use templates. Either 1080p of 720p. these numbers refer to the number og horizontal line not how wide the image is.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    If you are trying to render it in full HD you need to choose 1920 x 1080 or half HD 1280 x 720. Just use one of the easy to use templates. Either 1080p of 720p. these numbers refer to the number og horizontal line not how wide the image is.
    I think i have tried what you are telling me to do, if you could emphasize a little it would help thanks.

Click on Render As. Select the Save as type "MainConcept mpeg-2" choose the template HDV 1080-50i or 60i depending on the country you live in. Click on the custom button. Select the frame rate of 25 or 30. Change the width to 1920 and the hight to 1080. Set the Aspect ratio to square pixels. Then select the field order of "None progressive".

5. Default

ok i will post result in one second =) thankyou

6. Default

not good worse than the one i did earlier =/

link - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

this is what it looks like in preview - [hide]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/hide]
    Last edited by Fuckvegas; 08-02-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Blog Entries

What are your Vegas project properties set up as? Do they match your source footage?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lockwood View Post
    What are your Vegas project properties set up as? Do they match your source footage?
    properties -

width - 720
    height - 480

field order - none
    Pixel aspect ratio - square

Frame Rate - ntsc

Your Vegas properties are set to 1280 x 720. BUT you say your footage is 720 x 480. You should duplicate the footage properties with the project properties.

10. Default

umm im getting very confused would you mind posting proerties that i should use along with render settings?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast