Thread: Software - help!!

1. Default Software - help!!

Hi Guys im a composer getting into the filming industry...
    i am looking for a software to edit videos with, im a beginnner w a low budget, but i still need to achieve professional results...

so ppl before in this forum suggested i shud go for Sony Vegas, but now when i look into it there are different types... i need to b able to do multiple videos and sound, mounting videos, masking, color correction, blue/green creen FXs, which one shud i get? (again, i have a very low budget )

thnx a lot!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mottel View Post
    Hi Guys im a composer getting into the filming industry...
    i am looking for a software to edit videos with, im a beginnner w a low budget, but i still need to achieve professional results...

so ppl before in this forum suggested i shud go for Sony Vegas, but now when i look into it there are different types... i need to b able to do multiple videos and sound, mounting videos, masking, color correction, blue/green creen FXs, which one shud i get? (again, i have a very low budget )

thnx a lot!!!
    BTW, i was going over my old emals and found the post that asnwered my question, thnx a nayways! im gonna go for "Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 Production Suite"

the enxt question is, anything i cud get comparable to Adobe AfterEffect, but with out spending SOOO much $ ?

thnx a lot!!

Blog Entries

This is the Cinematography section. Maybe if you tried in one of the software sections you might have a result.