Canon XLH1 HD video camera and Firestore FS-C 60Gb hard drive for sale. Looking ideally for 3250 altogether with camera and hard drive although I am open to offers.

I bought the camera at the start of the year and have recorded about a dozen events with it using the hard drive, which is absolutely superb. I have also used it for live streaming on to a big screen at some events I have been to. Full HD at 1080i, crisp and clear video and the sound quality is outstanding. Records to tape as well as hard drive, really easy to use and lots of great functions

In absolute mint condition, no marks or scratches at all and I've kept it in a KATA bag when not in use (which is also for sale). It comes in it's original box with all original packaging, cables, manuals, everything that was there when it was purchased.

Unfortunately I no longer have the time to dedicate to video so I am sticking to still photography.

I live in Birmingham so will offer delivery or collection in that area, otherwise it's a flat rate of 25 delivery. As I said, I am open to offers and I do have other pictures so please email me here for more information or ring 07845 038073