Thread: Wedding Reception Entrance Video

Default Wedding Reception Entrance Video

Hi all,

Just looking for some feedback on this wedding reception entrance video I made for 2 of my dear friends who tied the knot. The beginning is actual footage from the wedding and the soundtrack from the wedding (cheering and laughing etc...) has been placed on top. Let me know what you think? Will probably look at putting the video only by itself online @ some stage.

PS. I did not film or edit the wedding itself, in fact I am the one introducing the bride and groom so I apologise for some of the lame transitions he put in before my video starts!!

Blog Entries

Great fun and lots of planning. How did you overcome the problem of the ruined wedding dress and morning dress? Sureley they didn't buy two?
    Tim

I've never heard of this idea. It's a great thing for the couple and the guests. Great fun.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The bride's sister actually sewed together a wedding dress, did an absolutely fantastic job. We of course filmed out of order and shot the water scenes last though the scene where she gets rescued is actually in a lake and not the sea, maybe you can tell by the colour difference of the water? In that scene she is wearing just a sheet with swimwear underneath as we could only use the boat on day 1 of shooting.

The crowd seemed to love it and I got good receptions, probably is even funnier for friends and family to watch than a random public spectator though.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=davidmalyn;165330
    The crowd seemed to love it and I got good receptions, probably is even funnier for friends and family to watch than a random public spectator though.[/QUOTE]
    Without a doubt, but it's a credit to you that strangers still get a kick out of it
    Tim