Thread: Hallucination!

Default Hallucination!

PLEASE RATE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

I liked the eyes opening idea. The shot at 0:57 split screen would be better off moving to join further away from the person on the left as his shadow and to cushion he is touching is causing you problems also put a feather on the join so you can hide it a bit better. Same with the arms coming out of the mirror. The dude in the bedroom was very good.

Not a bad effort. I like your dry sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I liked the eyes opening idea. The shot at 0:57 split screen would be better off moving to join further away from the person on the left as his shadow and to cushion he is touching is causing you problems also put a feather on the join so you can hide it a bit better. Same with the arms coming out of the mirror. The dude in the bedroom was very good.

Not a bad effort. I like your dry sense of humour.

thanks dude and haha only problem i had with the sofa was when filming i didn realise the light hittign would cast a shadow over the entire couch thus in cutting looked odd thats why the wall appears fine :P and ah yeh thanks for the tip man the mirror effect was done on green screen just a case of lighting it better next time im thinking but thanks dude

BUMP!!! ok not sure how you guys take to post bumping on this forum but if ive done it to 2 videos if its a problem just mention it and i wont do it again

Blog Entries

Do to the nature of this part of the forum, bumping rarely encourages people to comment: it's a "hardcore" of regulars that post the "useful" comments, and if they haven't commented, it's normally that either:

• They agree with the other comments and there's nothing more to add
    • They weren't interested in the video and have no comments

This forum's one of the rare places where you'll get a considered opinion and a technical critique. It can take a while to watch and comment on something, so if you post a similar video a few times, it's likely that the same comments apply.

that was just too much for me. the idea of drug taking put me off before I watched it . Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    Do to the nature of this part of the forum, bumping rarely encourages people to comment: it's a "hardcore" of regulars that post the "useful" comments, and if they haven't commented, it's normally that either:

• They agree with the other comments and there's nothing more to add
    • They weren't interested in the video and have no comments

This forum's one of the rare places where you'll get a considered opinion and a technical critique. It can take a while to watch and comment on something, so if you post a similar video a few times, it's likely that the same comments apply.
    ah fair points man thanks for help ive only really ever used one other forum apart from this and their rule was bumping once a day only on the same post so just thought id ask.

Quote Originally Posted by TFV View Post
    that was just too much for me. the idea of drug taking put me off before I watched it . Sorry.
    dont quite understand why but ok fair enough