Thread: Video Editing Expert to Assist in Project (video editing and script consulting)

Default Video Editing Expert to Assist in Project (video editing and script consulting)

How can I find someone that is good with video editing and can assist us in reviewing our short script and tweaking things so it will be easy to edit later on?

Please private message me. thanks

No PM, but I think you should attempt to give an idea of the likely total running time(finished), deadline if any, number of actors, number of cameras and possibly some idea of the genre AND location where you are contacted. All of these parameters will affect the likelyhood of a suitable reply - oh and some measure of cost/budget, previous experience of the crew etc. + any famous "names"....

Many Editors may have a "gap" in their busy schedule and "if..." - then your operation might suit.

At this time, it is a one person skit, will be 1-3 minutes in length and is a composite of auditions (that haven't been shot yet). There will be one person in the entire thing. We need a video editor that can help us make the video witty and interesting before we shoot the auditions.

You want a director not an editor. While an editor could possibley help, this seems to me like your looking at it backwards. It is the writer that make a video "witty" and a director that puts the script on the screen, with the help of an editor after the shoot.

I can tell you definitively that we need someone that is amazing with video editing, final cut pro or whatever tool is used to make great compilations.

Is there anyone with great video editing skills, someone that can make a video appear with graphics that news stations use, scrolling bars, etc... and can help out, please message me. thanks!