Thread: Scary schizophrenic forest ghost!

Default Scary schizophrenic forest ghost!

PLEASE RATE, COMMENT, FAVOURITE AND SUBSCRIBE!

Well, I didn't really understand what exactly happened, but you did a good job on getting a creepy vibe out. try working on making the audio track flow better when making a transition from one clip to another because it seems a bit choppy. I personally do not like any soundtracks for horror because silence is the thing that freaks people out the most imo. Good job overall, keep it up!

well its all about your perception of it is he being followed by something? or is it all in his head? :P

I agree you managed to get a good tense atmosphere. The problem I had was the narrative. I feel it should have given us some sort of why is it happening or at least some sort of introduction to the piece.

I think it will be good when you get the After Effects out of your system a bit so you can concentrate on making proper movies as I think you have a talent. So with a bit of work in creating a proper story line you will make good movies in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I agree you managed to get a good tense atmosphere. The problem I had was the narrative. I feel it should have given us some sort of why is it happening or at least some sort of introduction to the piece.

I think it will be good when you get the After Effects out of your system a bit so you can concentrate on making proper movies as I think you have a talent. So with a bit of work in creating a proper story line you will make good movies in the future.
    appreiciate it man and yeh like this was just a quick throw together for halloween last year im currently scripting 2 fully plotted horror shorts estimated to be around 10 mins long each one about a spirit of a mental patient and one about a werewolf for obvious reasons the werewolf one will have to wait for funding but the other one is a go once i have gathered my gear :P

BUMP!!! ok not sure how you guys take to post bumping on this forum but if ive done it to 2 videos if its a problem just mention it and i wont do it again