Thread: Fashion Shoot - Behind the Scenes

Default Fashion Shoot - Behind the Scenes

Here's a little behind the scenes piece I shot and cut recently for my wife (the shoot was to promote the clothing she makes). Shot on the Panasonic AF101 on a variety of lenses with a little slow-mo occasionally (50fps). Really enjoying using the Pany so far!

This is one of a couple of BTS for fashion shoots we have done over the last few weeks now (others viewable on our Vimeo channel). Hope you enjoy!

Jim
    Driftwood - Available on iTunes - www.driftwoodfilm.co.uk

Follow me on twitter - @DirectorJWebber

Blog Entries

I really like this. I can't find anything to criticise, it all worked really well together. The music was a bit uninspiring but I'm assuming that it's "copyright free" rather than commissioned. The pictures are excellent, really well composed and nicely edited together. You done a good job there mate.
    Clothes look bloody good too!

Very nice Jim. I'd love to have a play with an AF101.

Cheers guys! My wife has helped out on my shoots for the last 4 years now so it was great to return the favour and actually do something for her! Shooting another video at the moment showing the construction of her clothes right through to the photo shoot itself which should be cool.

The af101 has been great so far. I've had a lot of fun experimenting with it especially on shoots like these. Still getting a lot of use out of our Z1's though. Shot 25 hours of Corporate work with them this week alone so they/re pretty far from redundant!

Jim

Well I'm glad to here your keeping busy. How would you say the AF101 does in low light say compared to an HVX200 ? I know a lot depends on the glass you've got on it but I am very interested in the 101, so I'm always interested in hearing about hands on experience with it.

I haven't used a HVX200 before. All I can really do is compare it to my previous set up which was a redrock 25mm adaptor on a Z1. The redrock could not handle any low light situations which makes sense as the light has to travel through so many lenses and plates before it reaches the sensor. The AF101 of course handles it really well. I've shot a test video in low light with it - looks the awesome. I haven't cut it yet but when I have I'll put it on the forum so you can have a gander.

Jim