Thread: Trickshots in Real Life! - My First Action Scene

Default Trickshots in Real Life! - My First Action Scene

I am new to this forum. Here is my video:

2. Default

Fun video. Effects are not to real which makes it good. I just suggest different camera angles and make it seem more real next time. Instead of the guy waiting to be killed do the camera shots like it was a real gun fight. DONT get me wrong I know you were playing with effects and stuff and I definetly enjoyed how you made this video. Reminds me of call of duty but real life. Would love to see another one. Keep up the good work and im not someone who shoots alot of video but just a casual viewer giving his 2 cents.

O also if you make another video like this Call of Duty style then it could be cool to have the same style of a kill in a different way. Example ricochet shots and with added music.

So my input is make it seem like a more real style setup as I enjoyed the way you did this one. OR make it another call of duty style with music and more movement and stuff like it would be in the game.

Looking forward to your next stuff

3. Default

Nice work 300SpartanX.

Try and keep those titles to 3secs max. May be think about font and colour of the text, try and make it appeal more to your audience - check out this font Bank Gothic Medium - Webfont & Desktop font MyFonts

The Ricochet effect could have been slowed down more to show the ricochet before the impact.

I liked the 3rd effect the most, the 'bullet travel' was a nice idea.

Keep it up.

For your next video may be think of just two ideas that you'd really like to film. That'll give you more time to come up with how you want to film it.

thanks for the feedback