Thread: Worst Video Ever or Comedy Genius?

Default N/A

Last edited by Peter1994; 07-14-2011 at 06:22 PM.

It felt very slow, possibly because of all the pauses between the lines. Is the female voice synthesised? It sounded a japanese; and rather boring. I may have missed the comic sections as I gave up after 2 mins.
    I thought the animation was perfectly ok, but I doubt the clip will be a 'classic'. It may be, however, your personal best. I think you can do better. Personally, I would re-edit it to remove the gaps; and to reduce the runtime to less than half of the current 5:47.

3. Default

Felt abit slow also voices were computerized. Hmmm the concept is decent however I think it would go better with real voices so you could understand everyline.

I think it needs some work. However again the concept is decent.. I wouldn't call this classic at all.... However after a few more of these if things improve abit I think it could work out well.

HAHA diffinatley comedy genius. if these guys were serious id be a bit worried

Quote Originally Posted by Prainluda View Post
    Felt abit slow also voices were computerized. Hmmm the concept is decent however I think it would go better with real voices so you could understand everyline.

I think it needs some work. However again the concept is decent.. I wouldn't call this classic at all.... However after a few more of these if things improve abit I think it could work out well.
    what he said
    I had fun

do not want