Thread: Action Movie/Film Fighting Tutorials

1. Default Action Movie/Film Fighting Tutorials

Hey, guys! My partner-in-crime and come from a background of martial arts, acting, stunts and film making and I guess it was a natural progression to finally end up making tutorials on youtube when we kept getting questions on how we do what we do! So here's a web series on film fighting, action, etc, on an indy budget! Remember to subscribe if you enjoy the work!

I like you presenting style and the humour in the video from both of you. This helps to sell the tutorial.

Well done.

3. Default

We're on Episode 3 now! Guns, weapons and props! My 3 most favoritest things, hahaa

Please help us spread the word on this series to the filmmaking world if you can, please!

4. Default

Hi, guys. We're uploaded episodes 4 and 5 since the last update. We're starting a sub-series on cinematography and choreography for action as per requests.

Episode 4

Episode 5

5. Default

Hi, guys. This has been one of the more popular request. I've decided to make it a multi-parter since it's such a huge topic. Hope you enjoy!

Nice one, I wish some of the young guys who make "action videos" would pay more attention to the sort of things you bring up in this video. There is a lot more to making a movie than muzzle flashes and gun smoke.

7. Default Martial Arts kicks

Thanx, Midnight Blue! Yeah, we're really hoping to aim for some of the more overlooked aspects in action filmmaking. Seems like a lot of that is just plain rooted in the filmmaking part, so hopefully this proves helpful to the filmmaking world

This one's on martial arts kicks for the screen