Thread: How to find duplicate video files

Default How to find duplicate video files

Hi,

As per forum's requirements, I have to say: this software is my commercial project and I hope to find customers here.

The program's main function is to find duplicated video files on your computer using their content. That means that even in case of different encoding or resolution and etc., the actual copies of a movie or clip will be detected and listed in the form of thumbnailed list.

It is also possible to list all found video files in your library, according to the content, so you can have a useful representation of you library.

Please find more info about Visual Search Pony or download it.

Default deleting duplicate files

I am also facing the same issue of duplicate files. i got the solution when i used a utility Duplicate Files Deleter - tool for finding and deleting duplicate files, delete duplicate files | duplicate files | find duplicate files and it worked for me.I am also facing the same issue of duplicate files. i got the solution when i used a utility Duplicate Files Deleter - tool for finding and deleting duplicate files, delete duplicate files | duplicate files | find duplicate files and it worked for me.

VisualSearchPony. Thanks for the link.
    (Do I qualify for a free copy if I point out two typos on the homepage? ("bigest" "terrabytes"))

Tim,

Thank you for finding this.

Yes, you can. Please contact us through the contact form on our website.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Visual Search Pony View Post
    Tim,

Thank you for finding this.

Yes, you can. Please contact us through the contact form on our website.
    A cheeky request with a great result. Kudos to Visual Search Pony!
    Tim

Please. If I advise you that the website at "duplicatefilesdeleter.com" is currently serving up blank pages containing PHP code, may I claim an additional free copy for my friend, Mr Tim Stannard?

This time not. The website, you are talking about, is not actually free. Even though, it shows blank page, we can't take it, since it is registered to someone else.

I would recommend for your friend to buy a full version, since there are no similar products and it can be really useful in case of big video collection.

Also, we would be happy to provide a free key, in exchange to a mention about our program, on a video related forums/communities, in case of your account there is older than a year.

oh cool.
    thanks.

Default Duplicate Video Search

FYI

We changed the name of the product to Duplicate Video Search and released a new version, that incorporates several bug fixes and improves detection accuracy.

Thanks.

P.S. TimAndrews, your free key is still waiting for you. Contact us using the webform on our website to get it.