Thread: ***please help jvc gz-hm445 hd camcorder***

Default ***please help jvc gz-hm445 hd camcorder***

Well I have just gotten myself a JVC GZ-HM445 HD camcorder, but when I upload to pc they won't play on WMM but play on VLC player- but its very bad quality and like pixellated and just crap. So thats fine as most things have to be converted- so I use my software any video converter yet it wont work with that. So i go through a series on converter software one converted it and the picture was fine but the converter file would come out in slow or fast motion?
    I then downloaded a different converter which has converter the file but still comes out in bad quality. The files untouched are in .mts format. But I don't know why it's coming out like this? Do I need to download special video editing software and programs for HD?

Have you tried the software that comes with the camera. (Everio Media Browser 3) I'm not familiar with this camera, so I'm shooting in the dark with this. On your YouTube video you have some horrible artifacts which could be a result of the conversion. You won't get Windows Movie Maker to play your video files in .mts (AVCHD) format so it might be time to invest 40-50 on another video editing program. I would recommend something like Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum. There are a lot of Vegas users on this forum who can assist you. You may find that your computer will struggle with the Full HD format but there are things you can do to over come this.

Hope this helps.