Thread: Can Premier Pro (or anything else) Do This...???...(need help w/ FAST photo montage!)

1. Default Can Premier Pro (or anything else) Do This...???...(need help w/ FAST photo montage!)

well folks...

i'm really in trouble.

i moved sony vegas (8.0) from my office pc to my recording/mastering studio's audio pc...(w/ it's quad IV cpu & tons of RAM)

& now...after moving along quite nicely...all of a sudden the project video screen (lower right) went completely RED...& the project doesn't repond to ANY controls...!!!...seized up tighter than a duck's protuberance.

(just like it did on my office pc)

I rebooted the machine, but that didnt help

so...i'll never make my deadline...on a very important dynamic photo montage i'm constructing for my brother's 50th wedding

I know premier pro is wonderful for movie editing/creating...but...can it do a dynamic photo montage...???...the kind where one photo image transistions to the next...(w/ music)...& if so...does it have great transition effects & fades & text features (for that job) such as scrolling titles, etc...???

if not...can someone recommend me a program that DOES (in the vein of sony vegas)...???

Cumbria, Near the Lake district

Premier Pro will do all you need.
    A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.