Thread: where can i put my VDO of my Monolgue free?

Default where can i put my VDO of my Monolgue free?

hello, i like to put VDOs of my self acting monologue in free site, where people and film makers can see me and contacte me or leave comments. do those site existe?
    thank you

If your looking specifically for a talent website I don't know. If you just want a site to put your video without paying YouTube is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    If your looking specifically for a talent website I don't know. If you just want a site to put your video without paying YouTube is the answer.
    hi and thanks for the info. yea i know youtube but its not what i wanted but thanks

I think most agents and agences have sites that they put their clients videos or there is CastingCallPro if you meet their criteria. OR you can set up your own site. A lot of ISPs give their customers free web space.

I think most agents and agences have sites that they put their clients videos or there is CastingCallPro if you meet their criteria. OR you can set up your own site. A lot of ISPs give their customers free web space.
    thanks i will check it out !

thanks but this site is not for me.

hi again..what you mean when you said "OR you can set up your own site. A lot of ISPs give their customers free web space" can you give me some link? thank you

stephane