Thread: Sony Vegas - Need something to be Rendered.

Smile Sony Vegas - Need something to be Rendered.

Hello community,

I recently created and edited a quickly, basic trailer for something upcoming I am doing. I created it on Sony Vegas Pro 10. Now, recently, I've encountered a problem where rendering stops and pauses at 15%, but still continues to count down on the "Time Remaining" counter. After hours of Googling for a solution, it seems many have this problem, but no solution can be found.

Nevertheless, is it possible for me to send the Project File to someone, and ask them to render it? I would greatly appreciate it, and would happily return the favour with my skills in Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc. if anyone needed it. The clip I need rendering is only approximately a minute long, with nothing really memory intensive.

Again, I would massively appreciate if anyone could help me out with this request. I would be trusting to send someone the project file through email.

Cheers guys, I hope someone can be of help.

EDIT: Of course, if anyone knows a solution to the problem either, that would help more.

Jackson Brewer.

I don't know what you've already tried but how about rendering in a different format to see if Vegas will go all the way. If it gets stuck in the same place this could mean you have a or some bad frames or other conflict on the time line. Is there anything in particular at this point on the time line like a certain effect. I once had a corrupt plug in, the lens flare FX, but only at certain settings. so it would always stop rendering at that point on the time line, when I had that FX, at the particular settings. It took me ages to figure this out.

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.