Thread: Video I made up!

Default Video I made up!

This my work... I wat for opinions even good or bad.
    I am new to forum so sorry if I posted in a bad section.

It all seems a bit random to me. The narative seems to go all over the place. Is the animation from a game or did you create it.

There is a game... The Movies, which is a movie about making movies... And you can do movies at your will... so it is like a computer-generated animation created with my ideeas.

I enjoyed watching it. And thank for explaining more about 'how' you did it. I don't know that software, but if it has enough characters, scenes, poses and props available to choose from, then it could be lots of fun to use.
    After "making" the movie, do you then use standard video editing software to edit it or add effects?

To add music, credits, convert to HD and other stuff I used Sony Vegas Pro 10.
    I found a new software to make computer generated animation Illusioon Mage or smth like that. It cost about 80$. After seeing what can be done with it I hope I will buy it when I will have the money.
    Also for now it is hard for me to make even videos like this, because I have an old Intel E4400 cpu . I am looking forward to buy a 700-800 euros pc (without gpu, because I have a HD6850) to get a SB cpu which will make my life so much easier ) .
    Anyway I am happy that even if i do not work in this domain I have the first request to do (i don't know how to say exactly.... ) make a good video from scenes from an event. Maybe I will have a career in this
    The amusing fact is that nobody learned me anything about editing or making videos, so I had to do experminents till it got good...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Alchemist View Post
    I found a new software to make computer generated animation Illusioon Mage or smth like that. It cost about 80$. After seeing what can be done with it I hope I will buy it when I will have the money.
    Watch out! It appears to be a scam. A load of stuff published under the GPL licence and freely available (and several years out of date in some cases) packaged together. Save your mney
    Here's one link I found Illusion Mage & 3D Magix Pro *is* a scam
    Tim

THX for the info TImStannard... You just saved ma money...