Thread: Black Screen Issues

Default Black Screen Issues

I've been using Sony Vegas Pro 10.0 for a while now, creating gaming videos with slow-motion and fast-motion, music etc.
    Lately though, I've had a lot of issues with black screens appearing on seemingly completely random clips. Seeing as my videos are about 100 clips long, there's a very high chance of getting at least one black screen on one of them.
    I'm rendering using Sony AVC (.mp4) with mostly the highest quality available. Because of this, rendering takes about an hour with my ~15m long video, and when you get a black screen in different clips on three renderings in a row, you tend to want to figure out the issue.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some light on this issue for me.

I sometimes get this as well.
    What works for me is when I'm done editing I save the project and close and restart vegas.
    Then do render.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurescience View Post
    I sometimes get this as well.
    What works for me is when I'm done editing I save the project and close and restart vegas.
    Then do render.
    I did this a few times, but it just becomes a black screen somewhere else. I managed to get a video without black screens, but then it turned out to be too long, so I had to render it again. Which resulted in a black screen, of course.