Thread: Music Video - "Ciroc" (Shot with T2i and RED)

1. Default Music Video - "Ciroc" (Shot with T2i and RED)

***UPDATE*** I just found out that PUFF DADDY has TWEETED my music video... he liked it so much that the dude tweeted it 4 TIME!!!!

This is crazay... I never thought that the vid would get that kind of exposure!

Here is a music video I shot and edited. Shot it with a Canon T2i and a few scenes were shot with the RED (didn't have much time to play around with the RED, but the thing is a beast!). Let me know if you can tell which are Red and which are T2i scenes.

This was shot over three nights. Cast and crew are friends. Let me know what you think.

Ciroc Maq Osman ft. Mandy | Fliques Osman

p.s pls watch in HD as SD from youtube does not do justice to the quality of the footage.
    Last edited by Fliques Osman; 06-10-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Perfectly fitting with the musical style. Where the exteriors from a stock footage website ?. I thought the close ups shots of the guy in the red tee shirt were shot on the Red but it's hard to tell.

3. Default

Midnight Blue - Yeah, the exteriors where stock footage, didn't have the budget to do ariel shots, although I would have loved to. Yup, the scenes with the red spot light were RED! Thanks for the feedback.

Well it's nice to be right. It is a very well shot video and fit's the music very well.

Yes, you can spot the red but i dont think the T2i embarrassed its self
    Was the lens flair added with Magic Bullet ?
    Last edited by enc; 05-27-2011 at 11:03 PM.

6. Default

Yeah i really enjoyed this video.. very good shots.. like the effects too. well done!

7. Default

ENC- Yeah, the T2i can hold it's own. The lens flares were done with Video Copilots "Optical Flares". It's a plugin for After Effects. Really simple and easy to use.
    Last edited by Fliques Osman; 06-10-2011 at 10:24 PM.

8. Default

I just found out that PUFF DADDY has TWEETED my music video... he liked it so much that the dude tweeted it 4 TIME!!!!

This is crazay... I never thought that the vid would get that kind of exposure!

@Foztee - Thanks for the kind words.