Thread: Vegas 9.0 Pro Will Not Preview Audio

Default Vegas 9.0 Pro Will Not Preview Audio

I've ran into this problem today, my video file peaks are built, but the audio will not play, when I render the file the audio is there. I just cannot get it to play during my preview.

Also maybe someone can help me with this problem, when I un-installed and re-installed my Vegas, and deleted my Sony folders. Now my project files (.veg) will not open, I get this error "an error occoured while loading the project file (project file name) An error occurred reading the file. Make sure you have read access to the file/folder and that it is not corrupted.

The files have not been moved, or renamed, the projects just won't open. I can always re-create my project, as it was just clips from my raw files, but If I could get my projects to open, that would save me quite a bit of time.

My files are .M2TS, and work fine if I drag them in, just the audio won't preview, actually, NO audio will preview, MP3 files included.

Please help me, this is driving me nuts, I have even done a system restore, to no avail.

OK, let's try the obvious first. Is the audio track muted? Will the audio preview OK from the trimmer window? Does other audio play OK in say Windows media player?

are the VU meters gong up and down?

Tray using the BAK veg file and see it that will load