Thread: Wedding producers united!

Default Wedding producers united!

The new website is now live! - Please bear in mind this is a reference point for a very conservative market, the clergy. Though I'm sure it will get hits from potential clients too.
    All forum members must be familiar with church protocol and it's important we all get together for the common cause. . . Professional standards of behaviour in church.
    No matter what our filming/editing style we can all benefit from this, so please PM me with your details and I'll add them.
    Here's the website http://churchwedfilmsociety.co.uk/ very basic I know and still lots to do and add, but firstly we need everyone's support.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Blog Entries

Good idea - lets hope it raises some support and interest...

Cheers Andy! - For years there's always been stories on the forums that the clergy have refused video coverage during a wedding.
    The bottom line was it's usually because some amateur numpty has spoilt a previous wedding there by wandering around during the ceremony. Hence every producer suffers their newly imposed limitations.
    It's time that wedding producers were more pro active with the clergy and gave them confidence that one group of like minded operators had a code of conduct.
    No other UK organisation has ever come close to addressing these issues that could be so easily resolved with a little communication.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

A great response so far from new members, but more are always welcome.
    There's no membership fee, no magazines/DVDs/courses/equipment going to be sold to anyone, just a requirement that members know church protocol and have respect for the surroundings and ceremony while filming.

Any members who need the logo to add to their website for linking back - Here it is!
    Last edited by Zero; 05-27-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Always room for experienced and discreet wedding producers in all areas.
    churchwedfilmsociety.co.uk - Flash Intro