Thread: Clone Action Test

Default Clone Action Test

Back again this week with a little chase I designed. It was originally part of a much longer scene but I don't know if the idea will pan out. As always, please watch the video on youtube. It's quite disappointing to see I have hundreds of forum post views but only 50 or 60 youtube views... not sure why they don't translate...

That looked quite good.

If the video is watched from the forum it still gets logged as a view on YouTube.

Thanks for the comment! I must be having a problem with mine then... Whenever I look through youtube's "insight" feature I don't show views coming from this site. I also find it hard to believe that when a forum topic gets 200+ views here that only a few of the people actually watch it. I know there have been times when 200+ views has translated to less than 10 views on youtube... maybe I'm wrong but that just doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway thanks for watching here or elsewhere it's nice that people enjoy them anyway

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Quite nicely done - good effort!

Blog Entries

A lot of views will be blocked by firewalls / be crawl bots, not humans / simply not interest anyone.