Thread: Live feed on projectorscreen with HD

Default Live feed on projectorscreen with HD

First of all, excuse my bad english.

We ju bought a camera to the hockeyclub and want to interview the players after a period has ended and show this live on a large projectionscreen for the audience.

Is there a easy way to connect the Panasonic HDC-SD90 to the projector and show it live?
    Can it be done with a HDMI cable? If not, how can it be done?

I know that the old cameras could do this by setting the camera in "stand-by" mode, but then you could se every info on the screen/tv to (battery indicator, audio sample rate and so on..) but we of course would not like this, i think you know how i mean.

Best regards / Peter

Yes, you should be able to connect to the projector through the HDMI socket, just like you can with a TV. Of course your projector has to have a compatible HDMI socket on it as well.

Thanks for the reply, but it should be possible so the audience don't need to se all the extra stuff (red recording dot, and all the other info)?

I don't know for sure as I've not use the camera but I would be highly supprise if you can't turn off the screen buttons and settings counter etc. so they are not shown on the projector. Plug it into your TV and test it. The manual will also confirm this.