Thread: YOUNG J JERK MOVIE [advzprod]

Smile YOUNG J JERK MOVIE [advzprod]

HEY ALL MY PEOPLE , HERE IS AN PRODUCTION BY MYSELF, I USED SONYVEGAS TO EDIT IT, DANCE IS PREFORMED BY JOSE ESTOURA (YOUNG J , JOSE ESTOURA IS AN PORTUGUESE NAME xD) JERK FROM PORTUGAL TY ALL
    COMMENT AND RATE THE VIDEO, MORE COMING SOON, ALSO CHECK MY YT CHANNEL, AND STAY TUNNED

YouTube - kriphenn3s's Channel is my channel stay tunned you know ahaha

It's not easy to shoot a dancer, they keep moving.

It looks like you used autofocus on this video the camera wanted to focus on the backgrounds which meant the dancer was not the focal point. It might have also been better if there had been some close up work as well as the long shots. Also each sequence looks like it was shot with a different camera. OR did you use a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    It's not easy to shoot a dancer, they keep moving.

It looks like you used autofocus on this video the camera wanted to focus on the backgrounds which meant the dancer was not the focal point. It might have also been better if there had been some close up work as well as the long shots. Also each sequence looks like it was shot with a different camera. OR did you use a phone.
    In this shot i used an Toshiba Camileo h30 10px but its new, and I dont know how to use camera right
    Here is the photo of camera I did used

I'm sure the more you use it the better you will get.