Thread: Sony Vegas Pro 9 and 10 Audio Problems (scrambling)

Default Sony Vegas Pro 9 and 10 Audio Problems (scrambling)

I don't know why, but my audio always gets scrambled while making a video, or sometimes even if I save the video, then open it again later. Here is an example:

I enjoy making YouTube Poop (if everyone knows what that is). I was editing an episode of Spongebob, and made Spongebob say, "I need it...I need it...I DEFINITELY need it..." I browsed Firefox for a bit, came back and suddenly he said this instead, "I need it...I du-need it...I DEFINITELY do-- it...
    Why does it do this? It does this in Sony Vegas Pro 9, as well as 10.

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Does this happen only in Vegas? Or does it occur in your media player too? A little more info is required here - what type of file is it raw, what have you rendered it out as - does it play back ok in the camera - and so on.

I'm editing a .divx file. I could convert it to something else, but you would need to tell me the best file format for that to work correctly.

I don't know what you mean by the camera. You mean, a real camera? I don't use that, I use an episode of Spongebob that's on my computer. I'll just say exactly what happens once more-

I edit my video a little, then save it. I keep Sony Vegas and the project open, but I leave it that way and go browse the web. Then, I come back, and the audio is scrambled. I don't know why. It also seems to scramble even if I do close Vegas and re-open it later.

I've had the same problem for a while now. Took me a long time to find someone else who did, too. This is the only thread I've found where someone had the same issue. Help would be appreciated.