Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just realised this is an amateur forum.

Default Just realised this is an amateur forum.

Im a full time video professional with over 25yrs experience.

Just noticed the whole forum digital director is run by an amateur enthusiast.

What a waste of time

Im out of here

This forum is made up from a broad spectrum of videographers from beginners to experienced professionals. It is a place where we can share experience offer tips, help with problems, news, or just talk with other like minded people. If you want to stay you are welcome if you want to go you are free to do so. There is no need to announce your departure.

What a shame he's decided to leave, 25 years ago he must have been like some of us who could benefit from his vast amount of knowledge.

Blog Entries

How odd. I'm proud of being an amateur enthusiast (I think that was meant as a out down), and I'm passionate about my hobby. That extends to taking the time and effort to run a website for like-minded people. No, I'm not a professional, but I don't see this as a requisite for running a website, which requires a broad range of skills. In essense, I facilitate discussion, pay the bills and keep the peace. Our other fantastically talented regulars deal with solving people's problems.

Bottom line: you don't have to be an MP to be a political commentator. I don't have to be a professional videographer to run a videography website.

Quote Originally Posted by andymchere View Post

What a waste of time

Im out of here
    What an absolute arrogant, selfish, self-absorbed Ass.... obviously a Legend in his own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by andymchere View Post
    Hey, me too! and there are others secreted about the forum xx

And that makes it?

What a waste of time
    For sympathy seekers

Im out of here
    You're just depressed . . go see your doctor
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Would a tutor give away their 25yrs of experience away for free.

I think not!!!!!

No great loss, I really doubt anyone will benefit from anything this arrogant prick has to say.
    Last edited by martchap; 05-13-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Well said.

Your the reason I would not give away my knowledge.

No repect and you would not appreciate it.

Obviously you are not very good yourself within the business to want my knowledge.

Must be another amateur.

I've read your other threads and I've come across people like yourself before. Your bitter, simple as that and it's no one elses fault but your own. The industry has changed, become more accessible to amateurs but people like you are unwilling to change and keep up, stuck in your ways instead of adapting to keep up. Think what you like about me, your the one feeling sorry for yourself blaming everyone else around you instead of applying yourself, your resting on your laurels, thinking that because you have all these years of experience you don't have to work hard anymore and your owed a living. Tell me if I'm wrong but I've got a feeling I'm not.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast