Thread: New in Premiere Pro CS5. Questions: markers, shortcuts, keyframes, and more!

Default New in Premiere Pro CS5. Questions: markers, shortcuts, keyframes, and more!

Hello all, this is my first post. I'm an editor from Argentina, with background in Avid media Composer, but I'm switching to premiere pro cs5 for a job. I was highly and happily surprised with it. But, there's still a couple of things I haven't quite got right, yet.

So, a couple of newbie questions... you'll save me a lot of time if you can answer some of them.

Markers
    1a. Can I use markers with different colors?
    1b. Is there a way to select more than one marker and delete them at the same time? Of course, with out deleting all of them, just the ones I need.
    1c. How can I set up a shortcut for going to next\previous clip marker in the timeline? In shortcuts, I go to Marker>Go go Clip marker> and select a shortcut, but in the timeline it goes nowhere. I have made this work for sequence markers in the timeline, and this shortcut also work for going next\previous marker on a clip in the source monitor.
    1d. How can I extend a marker in the timeline? I know I can set the duration of the marker in the pop up menu... but if there a way to do it directly in the timeline?

Razor Tool
    2. A simple one. After I've used the razor tool on a clip... how can I join the clip again?

Track Select Tool
    3. Can the Track Select Tool, select all the clips to the LEFT, instead of all the clips to the right? In avid there's a Select Right command, which works as the track selector, but there's also a Select Left command, which does the same, but to the left.

Audio Master Meters
    4.Another simple one. Can I put this in a horizontal way? It'll fit perfectly in the tool bar then.

Tab sizes
    5.Can the tab size be modified? I have "Media browser", "Info", "History", "Effects" all docked... but the size of the panel is such that I can never see the four tabs at once, I have to drag the little bar at the top. Can I have the tabs be smaller so that I can see the four of them... as if they said "Media.." "inf.." "hist".."eff"... instead of wasting space with long tab names?

Keyframes
    6. Is there a shortcut to add one? Where is it in the shorcut configuration? I know I can put them with the Pen Tool, I need a shortcut to replace the "add/remove keyframe" button on the tracks in the timeline.
    6b.How can I snap the current time indicator to a shortcut in the timeline?
    6c. Can I lazo multiple keyframes?

Audio While Scrubbing
    7. In Preferences>Audio>Play Audio While Scrubbing I can select that on and off. How can I set a shortcut for that?

Well... that was A LOT! Sorry for so many questions. Hopefully they can help other new users.

Well, I've already got the answers here:
    Maybe they help another one. Adobe Forums: New in Premiere Pro CS5. Questions:...
    Thanks!