Thread: Credit Roll Lengthening Problem

Question Credit Roll Lengthening Problem

As a super rookie in video editing using Vegas Movie Studio 9.0, this will most likely be a rather simple question. But, very important that I get this resolved ASAP. I'm making a video for a recently deceased friends wife and I have only 2 days to get it finished.

At the end of my video, I have a very lengthy credit roll. In as much, somehow I need to radically stretch out the timeline for it so I can slow it down as much as possible. It was my understanding that I can grab the end of the credit roll, hold down the CTRL key and using my mouse stretch out to whatever length that I need to. For some reason, I can't do this. It is as if it's "locked" or something!

It seems that I can shorten it in the timeline but not lengthen it. This has to be something I'm not doing correctly. To give you an idea how long this is, it is 1 1/2 type written pages. So, it needs to roll very slow.

At the top of the credit roll properties box, next to the size you should see a box called length, just type in the duration you want in that box, in the same format that it shows with the default 10 seconds that will be in already.

That did the trick. Thank you very much!