Thread: Amateur dubstep musician seeks amateur videographer

1. Default Amateur dubstep musician seeks amateur videographer

Hello,
    Just thought I would see if anyone is interested in making a video clip to a song I recently made. It is new age dubstep with rap vocals. You can listen to and download the song here: Mixdown 1.0 by JonnyUnderground on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free It still needs to be mixed down (mastered) which will take at least a week or two, but the length will be the same as what it is on the link.
    Dubstep usually tends to have an evil overtone, with gasmasks being a common image, but the vocals in the track are more happier and bouncier than that.
    When the track is finished I will be posting it on another page where I should be able to generate a few hundred views, and from there I can post a link to a youtube video, with full credit to you.
    I am pretty open to letting a videographer let their imagination run wild, so basically if you want to make a video for this, let me know in this thread (incase someone else wants to) and I can let you take it from there.
    There is no set time the video needs to be finished by.
    Please respond if you are interested.

Thank you

Where are you based?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_Stix View Post
    Where are you based?
    Hi I'm in Australia but because we have the internet location shouldn't be a problem, also it's been a while since I made that track and I have progressed since then and still keen to work with someone who is into the video side of things. Let me know what you might be interested in

Hey Jonngun, if you find someone good..please let me know..I too have someone looking for a good video guy to do some work on some dubstep music I have created.

thanks
    Zorgy.