Thread: Dazzle problem

Default Dazzle problem

Hi, i have a problem with mi dazzle dvc 100, i bought it a few weeks ago, for use it to record my gameplays, and also use the preview to play in my laptop, so i havent to use the tv. But, i have a problem, the preview on Pinnacle studio included with the capturer (i think is pinnacle studio 10 or 11). So i used another software (Virtualdub, AmCap and Ulead 10), the first doesn't work, the second give me a bad preview quality and not have any sound, and Ulead give me an excelent video preview, but doesn't have sound too. So, there is any other software i can use who give me a nice capture preview and sound? or there is a Pinnacle studio version who give me a Full screen/larger capture preview for play my xbox in my laptop screen? I repeat, i have a Dazzle DVC 100 capture device.

pd: Sorry if my english is bad, its because im mexican

well if you're looking to record audio, i'd recommend using audacity and recording both simultaneously, then editing them together in pinnacle studio, a little harder but it should work hope this helps its what im gonna try to do.

Thanks, but i already solved it. I downloaded a newest version of pinnacle (studio 14 HD)
    And my problem was the size of the preview screen on the pinnacle version of my dazzle, the audio delay was on amcap