Hi everyone,

I am writing a short note to let everyone know that we have successfully launched FBIscreeners.com version 2.0.

In our newest version you can now create a network of contacts from our Industry Database of over 14,000 listings and send clean or uniquely watermarked promos, trailers or screeners as encoded download links or streaming links to buyers, sellers, producers, licensors, distributors and film festivals worldwide in just minutes.

Let’s put the spam looking sales pitch aside…

The question everyone wants to know is: What can the fbiscreeners website do for me?

If,
  1. You shot a promo and you are searching for money to make the movie
  2. You made a movie and you are looking to sell it or find distribution
  3. You’re a filmmaker and you want to submit your film to film festivals and competitions
  4. You’re looking for a producer, director or a production company

Then register on our website find your contacts in our database, add them to “My Network” and send them clean or uniquely watermarked promos, trailers or screeners as encoded download links or streaming links.

Or, if you just want to have access to details of buyers, sellers, producers, licensors, distributors and film festivals worldwide then fbiscreeners is for you.

It is free to make an account and upload your content. Sign up today! (<-- Sales pitch!)

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,
John

John Laskowski
Managing Partner

Film Bank International, LLC
55 Montross Avenue, Rutherford, NJ 07070
16 Shtastie Street, Sofia 1393 Bulgaria
13412 Ventura Blvd, Suite 250, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423