Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video editer wanted for small job

Default Video editer wanted for small job

Hi all,

This is my first post so please be nice!

The job, Iím after a video editor to edit a hard drive full of clips of games console game play (stay with me!)

I have recorded the content i currently have via dazzle and pinnacle studio11 from my Xbox in SD,

I have made an attempt to edit it into sections using studio 11 for YouTubeas a montage but itís not near the quality that i would wish to view myself letalone others and it does not give a professional view that Iím after, I alsowish to use it on an online shop for advertising of products used when and todo the clips!

Those wondering what the earth i am on about then best thing i can advise isto search mw2 montage or cod montage on YouTube, what you see there is what iwish to beat quality wise-whether my game play is good enough is a differentstory! I am currently recording still to gain better content etc

Budget wise, I will be honest i donít have one, yougive me the price and a good view of your previous work and i will pay for youto start if its right.

Time scale wise, I am not urgent for it but once wehave setup a deal then asap would be nice! What time have you to do it?

Drop me a pm or post up

Thanks for your time

Ben

To give you some idea of what your asking. The very low end of the market i.e., where I am, would charge around £75 per hour for editing services. You could work roughly on the guide line of one hours work for ever 5 - 10 mins of video. Now if you just want what you have chopped up in to 10 - 15 min chunks so you can upload to YouTube that's different. BUT as I understand it You want fancy editing done. Perhaps music, titles, FX, whistles and bells added. Is that right.

Hi Midnight Blue,

This is going to sound weird but i was forum checking and searching, thenfound your site, i was viewing your site and work when i received a notificationemail about your reply!

75 pph for all of your editing services, be it something basic or high end?

What i have chopped up will properly take more time to make right than it’sworth! (Cannot make a silk purse from a sow’s ear!) Plus it’s not finished and I’veloads of clips left to go through

Yeah i was after something like the top 5-10 videos have, fancy stuff andwow factor! Added clips and such, one i do like very much is the matrix versionmontage-will try find it to post up, do like the way they have done that, but Idon’t think my game play is good enough for something like that!

Ben

As above, will edit this post adding the videos i feel are good,to it so others can see what im trying to gain here.

Anyone else?

6. Default

How many clips, and what's the total length? And btw, Im willing to edit for 6 month subbox, shoutout video, Canadian Dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbsta2007 View Post
    How many clips, and what's the total length? And btw, Im willing to edit for 6 month subbox, shoutout video, Canadian Dollars.
    Have not totaled up the amount to edit yet, but theres a fair bit, i would be chopping it up-one to save costs and two your time,

I get the canadian dollars bit but "6 month subbox, shoutout video" <- no idea!

8. Default

If you have no idea then it's alright. I would do this for about 16$ Canadian. just hand me over the Music, clips, and desired video length and I would be happy to edit

I will add you to the list of people and companys that have contacted me...

Any more offers etc?

Hi, I've PM'd you regarding this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast