Thread: How to import multiple images to vegas and apply the same properties to each one ?

Question How to import multiple images to vegas and apply the same properties to each one ?

Hi. I want to ask you something. Is there a way to write a script or something to apply the same settings to all images when importing to sony vegas (I work with version 10)? I sometimes edit multiple images and want to add them the same properties but that's impossible to add the same properties to all at once and I have to add the same properties to each one separetely ?
    For example I need to import let say 20 images and all of them to be set to these properties: Frame rate: Lower field first, Pixel aspect ratio: 1,0926 (PAL DV), Alpha channel: Straight (unmatted).
    I need a script or someway to apply the same properties to all images I import to vegas and not to have to change all these properties for each separate image. I will be very grateful if somebody can help me ! Thanks in advance.
    Best regards - Anton

You could apply the Video FX to the track and whatever is on that track on the timeline will have that Effect on it.

Or

(RIGHT CLICK) on the clip the want to copy the effects from and the (RIGHT CLICK) on the clip you want to apply the effect to and CLICK on Paste Event Attributes
    -This one wil also copy any animation or Pan/Crop from the clip your copying.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, Solo, the properties that thw is after changing are media properties, they are not Video FX and thus cannot be changed at track level and neither are they event attributes so they cannot be copied/pated.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Unfortunately, Solo, the properties that thw is after changing are media properties, they are not Video FX and thus cannot be changed at track level and neither are they event attributes so they cannot be copied/pated.
    Yes you are absolutely right. That's why I need a script or some easy way to apply these attributes to images in vegas. If anybody have a solution please write. I will be very grateful