Thread: Linkin Park - Wisdom,Justice, and Love Music Video

Default Linkin Park - Wisdom,Justice, and Love Music Video

The video is a collaboration that i put together using clips and images from military warfare. Run time is around minute and forty-two seconds.

Thanks

Music -

Linkin Park

Song -

Wisdom,Justice, and Love
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LP Site - linkinpark.com/

JE Site - justineverest.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright @ Blue Candy Productions / Justin Everest 2010 (Video Footage)

All rights to the music are from Linkin Park @ 2011
    Last edited by JustinEverest; 04-28-2011 at 11:06 PM.

I don't know if enjoy is the right word but it is a very poignant message.

"War, what is it good for ? Absolutely nothing".

3. Default

This is great, the video and music go hand in hand

Blog Entries

Can't agree with the other two posts. It's a tired "message" which does nothing to convey the horror of man's inhuumanity to man.
    For those of us of an older generation (ie me an Midnight) we've seen the clips dozens of times. We're not immune, far from it, but putting it over some "treated" samples on a track by Linkin' Park detracts rather than enhances (obvoiously not a view shared by Midnight).
    Those of a younger generation quite possibly see these images as scenes from a collection of computer games. They are not real in their eyes.
    Put it over a gentle version of something like, say, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", or even "Tomorrow" from Annie and work the contrast.
    Tim

I like where your coming from Tim a contrast of image and sound is a good idea but I don't think it's ok to use copyright material.

I would always encourage young people to spread this message AND people like us Tim, who have been around the block a few times already. Your never to old to ring out a message of truth like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I like where your coming from Tim a contrast of image and sound is a good idea but I don't think it's ok to use copyright material. .
    OK, now you've got me. I agree about the copyright material, but Linkin' Park is copytright material and you were OK with that?

Back to main point. Sperading the message - yes. This video - I'm not sure it does (especially with this soundtrack) because it's so reminiscent of a computer game. So much so it potentially makes war look attractive - especially to gamers.
    Last edited by TimStannard; 04-30-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Tim

To be honest that just went way over my head. I didn't even realise it was someones song I thought it was just a mix of things being put together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    To be honest that just went way over my head. I didn't even realise it was someones song I thought it was just a mix of things being put together.
    Probably not your "cup of tea"

I have an advantage. Kids who are now 21 & 23 so I've at least heard of such bands!
    Tim

I do like some Linkin Park stuff especially when they play as Evanescence. A particular favourite of mine is Bring me back to life.